Rep Tryout Schedule
Monday, September 25th – 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm at Millidgeville North School
Wednesday, September 27th – 7:30 pm to 9:00 pm at Millidgeville North School
Monday, September 25th – 7:30 pm to 9:00 pm at Millidgeville North School
Wednesday, September 27th – 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm at Millidgeville North School
Tuesday, September 26th – 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm at Centennial School
Thursday, September 28th – 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm at Barnhill School
Wednesday, September 27th – 7:30 pm to 9:00 pm at Barnhill School
*second night to be announced at a later date*
Adidas Jr. Phenom Basketball Camp
hosted by the Moncton Kiwanis Minor Basketball Association
- Three days of training with our experienced staff at our elite skills camp
- A campers guide pertaining necessary details and information
- Report card to track each players progress
- Full insurance coverage
- Adidas Dri-Fit camp jersey (last name included)
- Adidas Dri-Fit camp shorts
- Adidas Dri-Fit Elite game socks
- Adidas prizes, camp all-stars & MVPs
- $100.00 Adidas GEAR PACKAGE
# of Rooms
October 20/ 17
King Studio Suites
October 21/ 17
King Studio Suites
- COMPLIMENTARY Full Hot/Cold Breakfast daily
- COMPLIMENTARY Access to our Great Room when available
- COMPLIMENTARY Parking
- COMPLIMENTARY Internet Access
- COMPLIMENTARY Local Telephone & Toll-Free Telephone Calls
- COMPLIMENTARY 24Hour Business Centre
- HILTON brand AM/FM Radio Clocks with Mp3
- COMPLIMENTARY evening popcorn in our great room
- COMPLIMENTARY beverage on arrival
- COMPLIMENTARY bottled water in each guestroom (2)
- INDIVIDUALLY controlled digital heating/air-conditioning
- PAY Movie Channels
- ELECTRONIC door locks
- SAFETY DEPOSIT BOXES available at the Front Desk – 24 hours/7 days a week
- MINERAL POOL with 90 foot Waterslide
- FITNESS CENTER
Number of Rooms
Number of Night
|October 20, 2017||30 Double Rooms||2 Night||$132.00|
- Free Internet access throughout hotel
- Fitness center with cardio equipment, free weights and room key access to work out when and how you like
- Business center with free use of computers, printer, and fax machine
- Complimentary leisure/common room for teams (based on availability)
- No pool
- Breakfast not included
Welcome to the 2017/2018 LMBA Basketball Season! **updated Sept. 7, 2017**
We are happy to announce that registration is now open. You can register anytime online HERE.
If you wish to register in person please visit us on Saturday, September 16th at the Lancaster Mall 10am-1pm.
We will also be offering an Early Bird Registration contest for a free registration if completed by September 17th (in-person or online). There will be a family rate of $350.00 with 3 or more children.
To familiarize yourself with the changes to our program this year, please see below for a description of each division and age category.
U15 (Players born 2003-2005 – Formerly Bantam) – Registration fee: $150
The U15 recreational division is for players born in 2003, 2004 and 2005. Practices will be during the week, with games on Saturday. Boys and girls will play in separate divisions. There will be a balancing session at the end of September to balance the teams as fairly as possible. If you are interested in coaching one of these team please email [email protected]
U12 (Players born 2006 & 2007 – Formerly Mini) – Registration fee: $150
The U12 recreational division is for youth born in 2006 or 2007. Practices will be during the week, with games on Saturday. Boys and girls will play in separate divisions. There will be a balancing session near the end of September in an effort to best balance the teams for league play.
U10 (Players born in 2008 & 2009 – Formerly Jr. Mini) – Registration fee: $150
The U10 recreational division is for youth born in 2008 or 2009. Practices will be during the week, with games on Saturday. Boys and girls will play in separate divisions. There will be a balancing session near the end of September in an effort to best balance the teams for league play.
***NEW DIVISION TO LMBA***
U8 (Players born in 2010 – Formerly 2nd-year Puppy) – Registration fee: is $150
The U8 recreational division is a new addition for the LMBA this year and is open to boys and girls born in 2010 only. This will follow the same format as U12 and U10 which will have 1 practice during the week and 1 game with a referee on Saturdays. This age was formally part of the puppy program. This new format will introduce separate practices and games so that players can transition easier into the U10 program the following year.
Any new players to the sport in this age group are strongly encouraged to register for the Jr. NBA program below. Any exceptions to this rule will require independent evaluation by a coach.
There will be a balancing session near the end of September in an effort to best balance the teams for league play.
Jr. NBA (Players born in 2011 & 2012) – Registration fee: $100
The Jr. NBA recreational division is formally known as the Puppy program which focuses on learning the basics of basketball.
**NEW DIVISION TO LMBA 2017**
Jr. NBA (Players born in 2013) – Registration fee: $100
Due to popular demand, we are happy to re-offer this division formally known as the Guppy program which focuses on learning the basics of basketball.
If you are interested in coaching one of these teams please email [email protected]
LMBA Board of Directors
Open Gyms for U10, U12, and U15 will start the week of September 18th, 2017. It will run for two weeks (week of September 18th and 25th).
Locations and Times
U10 Girls – 6pm Tuesdays @ IVS
U10 Boys – 7pm Tuesdays @ IVS
U12 Girls – 6pm Thursdays @ IVS
U12 Boys – 7pm Thursdays @ IVS
U15 Girls – 6pm Thursdays @ Centennial
U15 Boys – 7pm Thursdays @ Centennial