The LMBA Lynx Rep Tryouts will be held on the below dates. (Subject to change – check here for latest up-to-date schedule).
- Please arrive 15 mins prior to your tryout time to allow time to check in and warm up.
- Please bring indoor sneakers and water.
- In order to tryout players must be registered and paid for the LMBA 2018/2019 season.
- Please click HERE to complete the registration process. Players NOT registered for the regular season will NOT be permitted to try out for a Rep Team.
- All tryouts are MANDATORY; players MUST attend BOTH tryouts to be considered for the team.
- A Rep Team Selection Committee, consisting of a minimum of three (3) Evaluators will evaluate the players.
- Based on the evaluations there may be a 1st round cut after the first night tryout.
- There are NO fees associated with the tryout process.
- Parents are NOT permitted in the gym during the tryouts.
- Players will be evaluated on coachability, basketball IQ, athletic ability, team work, endurance, and desire to learn and play.
Due to EDP session the same week as our Rep Tryouts we are moving a couple sessions around. U12 will remain the same however U14 has moved… please see schedule below.
U12 Girls (Players born 2007 & 2008):
Tuesday September 18th from 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm at Centennial School
Wednesday September 19th from 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm at Seaside School
U12 Boys (Players born 2007 & 2008):
Monday September 17th from 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm at Seaside School
Wednesday September 19th from 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm at Centennial School
U14 Girls (Players born 2005 & 2006):
Tuesday September 18th from 7:30 pm to 9:00 pm at Centennial School
Friday September 21st from 7:30 pm to 9:00 pm at Millidgeville School
U14 Boys (Players born 2005 & 2006):
Wednesday September 19th from 7:30 pm to 9:00 pm at Seaside School
Friday September 21st from 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm at Millidgeville School