U14 Girls Rep Team Selections
Hello, parents and players!
It’s that time of year again! We are looking forward to another exciting season of basketball. Our house teams are looking great and we are excited to see the talent that hits the hardwood this week during our Rep Team Evaluations.
As we have some new players moving up into rep-eligible leagues, the Rep Committee would like to take this moment to explain how this process works.
- All rep prospects must have a paid registration with the LMBA prior to participating in any of the tryouts.
- We recommend all rep prospects attend both tryout dates. If a player is unable to attend one of the dates, please inform us at email@example.com. At the minimum, a player must attend one of the tryout dates.
- The Rep Committee will select evaluators who will score each player by the following criteria: Speed, Handling/Agility, Shot, Offense, Defense in order to keep the process fair.
- All rep players are required to maintain 70% participation in house games AND practices. (LMBA Rep Team Policy Article 4, Paragraph H) or they may be removed from the Rep Team program.
- All rep team fees will be collected by the Rep Team Coach.
- All rep players/parents will sign a player conduct agreement once they have been successfully selected.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you and see you all this week!
LMBA Rep Committee
Rep Tryout Schedule
Monday, September 25th – 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm at Millidgeville North School
Wednesday, September 27th – 7:30 pm to 9:00 pm at Millidgeville North School
Monday, September 25th – 7:30 pm to 9:00 pm at Millidgeville North School
Wednesday, September 27th – 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm at Millidgeville North School
Tuesday, September 26th – 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm at Centennial School
Thursday, September 28th – 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm at Barnhill School
Wednesday, September 27th – 7:30 pm to 9:00 pm at Barnhill School
*second night to be announced at a later date*
Adidas Jr. Phenom Basketball Camp
hosted by the Moncton Kiwanis Minor Basketball Association
- Three days of training with our experienced staff at our elite skills camp
- A campers guide pertaining necessary details and information
- Report card to track each players progress
- Full insurance coverage
- Adidas Dri-Fit camp jersey (last name included)
- Adidas Dri-Fit camp shorts
- Adidas Dri-Fit Elite game socks
- Adidas prizes, camp all-stars & MVPs
- $100.00 Adidas GEAR PACKAGE
# of Rooms
October 20/ 17
King Studio Suites
October 21/ 17
King Studio Suites
- COMPLIMENTARY Full Hot/Cold Breakfast daily
- COMPLIMENTARY Access to our Great Room when available
- COMPLIMENTARY Parking
- COMPLIMENTARY Internet Access
- COMPLIMENTARY Local Telephone & Toll-Free Telephone Calls
- COMPLIMENTARY 24Hour Business Centre
- HILTON brand AM/FM Radio Clocks with Mp3
- COMPLIMENTARY evening popcorn in our great room
- COMPLIMENTARY beverage on arrival
- COMPLIMENTARY bottled water in each guestroom (2)
- INDIVIDUALLY controlled digital heating/air-conditioning
- PAY Movie Channels
- ELECTRONIC door locks
- SAFETY DEPOSIT BOXES available at the Front Desk – 24 hours/7 days a week
- MINERAL POOL with 90 foot Waterslide
- FITNESS CENTER
Number of Rooms
Number of Night
|October 20, 2017||30 Double Rooms||2 Night||$132.00|
- Free Internet access throughout hotel
- Fitness center with cardio equipment, free weights and room key access to work out when and how you like
- Business center with free use of computers, printer, and fax machine
- Complimentary leisure/common room for teams (based on availability)
- No pool
- Breakfast not included