Hello, parents and players!
It’s that time of year again! We are looking forward to another exciting season of basketball. Our house teams are looking great and we are excited to see the talent that hits the hardwood this week during our Rep Team Evaluations.
As we have some new players moving up into rep-eligible leagues, the Rep Committee would like to take this moment to explain how this process works.
- All rep prospects must have a paid registration with the LMBA prior to participating in any of the tryouts.
- We recommend all rep prospects attend both tryout dates. If a player is unable to attend one of the dates, please inform us at [email protected]. At the minimum, a player must attend one of the tryout dates.
- The Rep Committee will select evaluators who will score each player by the following criteria: Speed, Handling/Agility, Shot, Offense, Defense in order to keep the process fair.
- All rep players are required to maintain 70% participation in house games AND practices. (LMBA Rep Team Policy Article 4, Paragraph H) or they may be removed from the Rep Team program.
- All rep team fees will be collected by the Rep Team Coach.
- All rep players/parents will sign a player conduct agreement once they have been successfully selected.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact lancaster[email protected]
Thank you and see you all this week!
LMBA Rep Committee